Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertisement fail

Options
  • 05-11-2010 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

Oh man, when I first saw this ad I kept rewinding it on sky+ (or whatever upc's equivalent is). I couldn't find it on youtube though. Just... breathtaking. The dude's ham acting is otherworldly. So so so so unintentionally hilarious! I never saw it again. Sometimes I thought it must have been a dream, some semi lucid hallucination. Then gradually my memory of it faded... Until tonight it came on the TV again. And when I searched, lo and behold it was on youtube. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

You should get out more.

I blame Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

You should get out more.
    Touché.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

That ad plumbs new depths of ineptitude. Can it be that I'm alone in disliking the smug couple who roll thier eyes and claim they'll "be in touch"? Clearly they didn't like the house and weren't going to take it, why not be honest and say "The house doesn't suit us but thank you for taking the time to show us around and for not freaking out at my magical moving graph."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I think the ad suceeds as you are effectively broadcasting it here

• Advertisement

That ad plumbs new depths of ineptitude. Can it be that I'm alone in disliking the smug couple who roll thier eyes and claim they'll "be in touch"? Clearly they didn't like the house and weren't going to take it, why not be honest and say "The house doesn't suit us but thank you for taking the time to show us around and for not freaking out at my magical moving graph."
    If the dude said it he'd overact, add in a dramatic pause and look away numerous times.

Dempsey wrote: »
    I think the ad suceeds as you are effectively broadcasting it here
    If they intended in hiring the worst actors they could find so that I'd post it up here then they succeeded.

They're not selling anything though. It's a public service announcement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

You should get out more.

*Looks for that RTE concert orchestra ad where yerone looks like she has a hairdryer stuck in her face*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

And now we know how a bunny boiler would react to seeing her ex-boyfriend on t.v.....

Advertisement