Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer contacts from an old Nokia 3120 to the samsung galaxy

Options
  • 05-11-2010 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

Hi.

My colleague has recetly signed up to threes 95 euro a month plan and taken a samsung galaxy off them.
    Just a quick question as to how we can get the contacts from one phone to the other?

I tries to bluetooth them yesterday, but the 2 phones wouldnt connect to each other,.

I now have downloaded nokia pc suite in case it can be done this way, and I also have gmail account on the samsung and laptop (in case I can do it this way)

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

here what i did, sync my contact in Nokia PC suite, located the files.
    sticked in a micro sd card, copy them over and then from the phone settings i did the import contacts, now that was with my htc desire but can't see much difference anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭squire23

I used Sprite Migrate - incredibly simple & easy to use

Advertisement