Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the deal with KOL sell out?

Options
  • 05-11-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Was on ticket master website from 8am trying to get KOL tickets with NO JOY! Sold out in 40 mins, can this be true or will they pull there usual stunt down the line and release 10000 more? :confused:

Surprisingly KOL are playing in the o2 in december and tickets on sale next week, but I personally would rather see them in slane.

Anyway, wasn't a happy fan this morning :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

40 minutes is hardly fast?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

They'll release batches multiple times over the next few months imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭theshamu

mloc123: 50,000+ tickets (in my understanding) in 40 mins seems pretty fast to me!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

As with all these gigs, the trick is to keep checking back. More tickets for it will appear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Why would you rather see them in a massive field then an indoor arena?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Why would you rather see them in a massive field then an indoor arena?:confused:

Better to just watch a DVD of them altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I thought this was about Kings of Leon selling out, not their gig. Why go to one of their gigs though? Have to be one of the most boring things you'll see in your live, KoL gigs are notoriously bad. Plus most of the audience are "radio fans", don't know any there old good stuff.

Advertisement