Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payed gigs in Cork!

Options
  • 05-11-2010 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey there,
    I run quiet a few gigs in Cork. However there are not really enough comedians down here to do the gigs without the same faces doing the same slots all the time, if you know what i mean. North Cork Comedy Club, is the name of our club, and its run by me , Conn O' Sullivan and Peter Carroll. We dont have a huge budget but we PAY ALL our acts. A headliner can expect fifty euro and support half that. If anyone is interested please pm me, and ill be glad to consider you for future bookings. You can check out our up and comming gigs on "peoples republic of cork" under the comedy fourm. Cheers.
    Conn.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 worthkill

Two pm's recived. Ill be in touch in the next week with a gig guys!

Paid gigs in Cork.....lol payed gigs in Cork! Im not one for the spelling.

First Boards Gig booked. Galvesen and his wacky travelling troupe will be headlining for the "North Cork Comedy Club", in Macroom on December the 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

worthkill wrote: »
    First Boards Gig booked. Galvesen and his wacky travelling troupe will be headlining for the "North Cork Comedy Club", in Macroom on December the 3rd.

Did you get my last PM? Need to change date!

Hey man,
    Just got it there. Ill be onto you soon regarding a new date!
    Conn.

• Advertisement
Advertisement