Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARCEUS! (Only for Japp Games)

Options
  • 05-11-2010 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

An event if you took part in some kind of dreamworld poll, you have the ability to download Arceus if you have the password for him if you entered the poll. Get him before January 31st!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Any idea if the password is unique to the user or generic?

Also, on a side note, any idea where you find polls on PGL?

There're a couple of other events, far as I know - you can get starters from different generations by getting serial numbers from the B&W TCG starter decks and a book. One gen starter per game I think. I'd post links but I haven't got any and it might have been a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Banjo wrote: »
    Any idea if the password is unique to the user or generic?
    Generic, the password is さばきのつぶて
    Also, on a side note, any idea where you find polls on PGL?
    There are usually found somewhere on the main Pokémon.co.jp page
    There're a couple of other events, far as I know - you can get starters from different generations by getting serial numbers from the B&W TCG starter decks and a book. One gen starter per game I think. I'd post links but I haven't got any and it might have been a dream.
    I think all those codes are unique so no one will share them. I've tried to buy the book (Pokémon Pia) but it costs around €30 to import and I'm not going to pay that much for a magazine!

EDIT: Screengrab:
    Arceus.jpg

Thanks again Buzz!
    Do you fly around the internet in a cape and red pants listening for the sounds of pokemon players in distress?

I'd heard that they're giving Serial#'s out for the starters so there's no way to get one without getting the real thing, but was just mentioning them for the more fanatical members to follow up on. If you're that way inclined, there are pkm files for a Bulbasaur and Squirtle that may be legit Dreamworld ones on ProjectPokemon as well as instructions on how to backup your save using the DreamWorld. Haven't really looked at it in depth though.

Speaking of events, did everyone get their B/W snotty ice bear? Kumashumadoowhopwhop or something. Not sure if that's still running but they're only catchable in Winter (which isn't too far off in B/W, since Autumn just started) so if it's still going, hit the mystery gift button. Mine isn't setting the world on fire (or ice for that matter) but a free 'mon is a free 'mon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Thanks again Buzz!
    Do you fly around the internet in a cape and red pants listening for the sounds of pokemon players in distress?
    I just happened to find it this morning and also happened to be here as well, so copy paste time
    If you're that way inclined, there are pkm files for a Bulbasaur and Squirtle that may be legit Dreamworld ones on ProjectPokemon as well as instructions on how to backup your save using the DreamWorld. Haven't really looked at it in depth though.
    Next time you go to Project Pokémon have a look at the contributors, I contributed those Bulbasaur and Squirtle files :P

Next time you go to Project Pokémon have a look at the contributors, I contributed those Bulbasaur and Squirtle files :P
    It's like ray-ee-ayyyyyn.... on your Wedding day!

• Advertisement
Advertisement