Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkfall Online accounts for €7.50!

Options
  • 05-11-2010 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

http://www.impulsedriven.com/explore/search/darkfall

You can buy the game + 1 month sub that comes with it, for 7.50 at the linked site.
    Not sure how the publisher are selling it so cheap but who knows how long its for.

Its still €14 for 1 month basic subscription.

Personally, I think Aventurine have something in the works.
    They've talked of a big advertisement rollout (Darkfall has never been advertised)
    They are sneaky fckers when it comes to this stuff but we all know their biggest expansion yet which is still named DF2010, is right around the corner (probly gonna be DF2010 in 2011 lol) and boasts some epic changes.

I'm suspecting they will market the game in certain, large, countrys and deploy the expansion at the same time.
    Should bump the population considerably.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It says it's Us/Canada territory. Do you know if it's region locked, or could i use this here? I'd pick it up today if i can, as i could do with something else to play over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

Kiith wrote: »
    It says it's Us/Canada territory. Do you know if it's region locked, or could i use this here? I'd pick it up today if i can, as i could do with something else to play over the weekend.

http://www.impulsedriven.com/darkfalleu

Comes with one month free game time :)

Ah, my company firewall is in the states, so it's saying it's not available in my region. Might pick this up later tonight and give it another go. When i last played it (launch), it was horribly buggy.

Ah, my company firewall is in the states, so it's saying it's not available in my region. Might pick this up later tonight and give it another go. When i last played it (launch), it was horribly buggy.

Most of the bugs have been fixed and the game has been polished quite a bit especially the newbie experience, I'm sure Kokane will give you some help ingame as I don't have an active EU sub atm.

Picked it up last night. It's definitely more polished then it was. Enjoying it, but i'm not entirely sure where to go next. I'm just focussing on getting some of my early skills up, by killing goblins near the starting town and doing some quests.

• Advertisement

Picked it up last night. It's definitely more polished then it was. Enjoying it, but i'm not entirely sure where to go next. I'm just focussing on getting some of my early skills up, by killing goblins near the starting town and doing some quests.

Send a message to Kokane by typing /tell Emperor Zool or /tell kyle xzxz if Kokane isn't on and tell him Neilk said to ask you for help you are just starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Please tell me his name is indeed Emperor Zool

Drakar wrote: »
    Please tell me his name is indeed Emperor Zool

huh? :confused:

Advertisement