Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for GP in limerick

Options
  • 04-11-2010 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there,
    situation is quiet bad, I am pregnant,had appointment in Dooradoyle medical center,to dr. Gillian.
    All was great till that moment when she said that she is not taking new patients.
    Maybe someone have information about GP's in limerick center,some good ones,who can check me and follow the pregnancy time.
    It is important.

Thank you for help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

MsSonnia wrote: »
    Hi there,
    situation is quiet bad, I am pregnant,had appointment in Dooradoyle medical center,to dr. Gillian.
    All was great till that moment when she said that she is not taking new patients.
    Maybe someone have information about GP's in limerick center,some good ones,who can check me and follow the pregnancy time.
    It is important.

Thank you for help

Congratulations, I'm guessing by your post that the timing or general situation isn't great and stuff - Make sure you get support from Friends and any Family that might be nearby & in about 8 months I've no doubt you'll be a proud and delighted Mother.

- If you have a preference for Dooradoyle/Raheen area instead of the City Centre you should say so and People will recommend Dr.s accordingly.

Also if you post here or here you'll get some good general advice I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MsSonnia

Raiser wrote: »
    Congratulations, I'm guessing by your post that the timing or general situation isn't great and stuff - Make sure you get support from Friends and any Family that might be nearby & in about 8 months I've no doubt you'll be a proud and delighted Mother.

- If you have a preference for Dooradoyle/Raheen area instead of the City Centre you should say so and People will recommend Dr.s accordingly.

Also if you post here or here you'll get some good general advice I'm sure.

thank u for this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Here's a list of Limerick GPs.

- Make sure you come back next Summer and post a cute Baby Picture !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MsSonnia

Raiser wrote: »
    Here's a list of Limerick GPs.

- Make sure you come back next Summer and post a cute Baby Picture !!!

I will, of that U can be sure! ;)
    thank u!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Dr Coffey Moya GP
    41a Meadow springs, Clareview, Co. Limerick
    Category: Doctors - General Practitioners in Limerick City

would recommend Moya went to her 13 years ago pregnant with my first child and would not move, even through i live a the other side of the city now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

My wife is also pregnant, and has been very happy with her doctor, Dr Mary Gray in Corbally.

We've taken our young daughter there too and always been satisfied with the attention and care received.

Advertisement