Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priceless quotes in Indo's Student Riot article

Options
  • 04-11-2010 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Another bystander said he saw "a lad being rammed by four garda horses". "He was sitting on the ground and was holding his hands out saying 'please don't... "

"I spent half an hour making this sign yesterday and now it's all wasted. I feel like the whole day was a complete waste."

Childish I know but I actually lolled IRL.

Indo Article

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

If he considers 30 mins to be a waste of a day then where the fûck does he live...Haumea.
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

SugarHigh wrote: »
    If he considers 30 mins to be a waste of a day then where the fûck does he live...Haumea.
    :o

Either that or he is commuting in from the North Pole every day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Four horses ramming him.

Thats an awesome feat. He must have pipe on him.

I hope he took his lead from Mr Hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

orourkeda wrote: »
    Four horses ramming him.

Thats an awesome feat. He must have pipe on him.

I hope he took his lead from Mr Hands.

after the first one it gets much easier :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Kind of makes it sounds like the Four Garda Horses of the Apocalypse or something. Get over it for gods sake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

zuroph wrote: »
    after the first one it gets much easier :o

If that doesn't break you in I dont know what else could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Kinda shows one the way these gimps think.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

1 man 4 horses. I do and don't want to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Opinicus wrote: »
    Another bystander said he saw "a lad being rammed by four garda horses". "He was sitting on the ground and was holding his hands out saying 'please don't... "

Innuendo aside I'm surprised he didn't see the futility of pleading to a horse. Most of them can't even speak English.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

LOLstudents. Even the taxi drivers were able to manage a peaceful protest. LOLstudents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

bonerm wrote: »
    Innuendo aside I'm surprised he didn't see the futility of pleading to a horse. Most of them can't even speak English.
    But they still come over here and take our jobs and claim the dole...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

bonerm wrote: »

Most of them are more intelligent than the crowd who were in there.

Whistles goin' in the background... the reds were there.;)

Load of crud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Celtic Tiger Cubs are gimps. Im only 26 myself but working since i was 18. These clowns arent living in the real world!!

Four horses classic!!hehehehe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

article wrote:
    Almost as quickly as it had flared up, the situation was calm and, as the students cleared the scene, the debris strewn around told the tale: a blood-sodden tissue; the abandoned cardboard signs; and clumps of flattened horse manure.

Jesus, those horses must have given him some doing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

talla10 wrote: »
    Celtic Tiger Cubs are gimps. Im only 26 myself but working since i was 18. These clowns arent living in the real world!!

Four horses classic!!hehehehe :D
    Well I've been working since I was twelve, in my bare feet, while on fire.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Terry wrote: »
    1 man 4 horses. I do and don't want to see it.
    I'd love to see it, because unless a horse is panicked they won't trod on a human.As for the numpty that says she was kicked by one of the garda horses, well, I am most surprised. These horses go through the most rigorous training and short of picking up the horse's leg and shoving yourself at it ,it is most unlikely that they would kick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

I'd love to see it, because unless a horse is panicked they won't trod on a human.As for the numpty that says she was kicked by one of the garda horses, well, I am most surprised. These horses go through the most rigorous training and short of picking up the horse's leg and shoving yourself at it ,it is most unlikely that they would kick.

Agreed, the horses yesterday were better trained and had more restraint then those on their backs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well I've been working since I was twelve, in my bare feet, while on fire.

You lucky, lucky bastard.

In my day it was so cold we used to wish our feet were on fire.

Advertisement