Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The AH Angelus thread

Options
  • 04-11-2010 4:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭

Ok folks, I know AH is feted for being cynical, irreverent and unafraid to question political correctness and that's fine but I really feel we need an Angelus thread just to curb the more unhinged or outlandish posts.

So just as we all reflect on how we can become better people when watching the angelus before the news, let this thread serve a similar purpose.

Therefore I request that before you post another "yore ma" comment, or before you ask some poor impressionable youth for photos, before you think a thread asking if women should make more cakes or if polish people should smile more or if the gays should be allowed the vote I'd like you to enter this thread for a short period of reflection, then exit, enlightened and purified and ask yourself if that thread or post was a good idea.

I'd appreciate if the mods would sticky this thread

Thank you all and happy holidays to each and every one :)

DONG! (No, not that kind)

Comments

Advertisement