Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fake court room on "Keiser Report" also with David McWilliams

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

He knows his stuff alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Just watched the whole thing. Very interesting. It picks up on the Irish economy around the 7 minute mark, for anyone considering watching.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Very, very interesting stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Great video but suggesting people don't pay their mortgage Is all well and good until they end up in jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 hotfeet

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Great video but suggesting people don't pay their mortgage Is all well and good until they end up in jail.

People with no income and no Jobs, depending on the welfare payments, that are going to be further diminished after the budget, will be unable to pay their mortgages. You will not be sent to prison for not being able to pay your mortgage.priorities exist, maintain life ,ie eat, keep warm ie heat, shelter , ie house, and if you cant pay for your own, rent one and the state will pay 75% of your rent. Crazy I know, but I didnt draw up the system.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

"Reverse Santa Claus"...I hate that bastard. :mad:

"...beat upside the head with the shillelagh stick of debt." This guy is awesome! I actually really enjoy Russia Today, they always report on stuff the mainstream media tries so hard to suppress. Some of the stuff they report is just insane but that's what makes it so much fun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I'm too tired to watch it all right now but that dude seems insane...."why isn't he in the maaaaaaaaaaaaaazzee?! Whyyyyyy?!"

Hard hitting stuff. :D:D

Advertisement