Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

would you ride a mate?

Options
  • 04-11-2010 3:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

opposite sex like obviously.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

female friends are just girls you havent fooked yet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Have done before. Wouldn't rule it out again.
    Once we're not like really really close, specially not if he's like a brother to me. Cos that'd be just weird..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭h8scobes

yeah see what you mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

I suppose you could call them friends. Of course I would.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Of course - where do you think 'Fuck-buddies' came from :)

yeah but like imagine after u ride them the awkwardness u no what i mean like????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yes. I'm not gay. A decent looking bird offers sex, I'll jump at it balls first!

(when I'm single of course)

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Of course - where do you think 'Fuck-buddies' came from :)

nah i mean like a proper mate whose a girl. like someone you actually like being friends with and has been your friend growing up

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

h8scobes wrote: »
    opposite sex like obviously.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If you were comfortable in your own sexuality you wouldn't need to add obviously!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

sorry what

yeah but like imagine after u ride them the awkwardness u no what i mean like????

ok like, listen ok, its cool an all its like so like yeah ya know like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

AH style answer: Oh you mean she has to be awake? / maybe for you, yer crap in bed.

Realisticly why would it be awkward, it's just sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

nah i mean like a proper mate whose a girl. like someone you actually like being friends with and has been your friend growing up

God im an awful eejit :rolleyes: - still yes though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

No. How about you use full words, they don't charge by the letter here and it's not twitter.

so ok i know a girl sinces shes like 8, she lives around the corner from me and i ride her the next day it wouldn't be awkward

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Saila wrote: »
    ok like, listen ok, its cool an all its like so like yeah ya know like?
    Yeah, totally!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

*Tar to the Flirtar Forum.* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

so ok i know a girl sinces shes like 8, she lives around the corner from me and i ride her the next day it wouldn't be awkward

Is your name John or Edward?

john and edward r ****in losers from lucan some absolute ****hole in sum boghole in ireland im actually from southside its part of my culture to write like that. its how i grew up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭cedan

Ended up in bed with a girl from my class on a class night out around a month ago, don't actually remember how it happened, I just 'came to' during the act.

Still cant look at her straight in the eye, so no, personally I wouldn't advise it!

im actually from southside

no! :eek: never would have thought that...like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I ride my best friend on a VERY regular basis, never ever been awkward yet!

I did get upset once with her when I caught another fella 'sniffing' round her though. Afterwards, I just looked her straight in the eyes showed her how disappointed I was with her, and said bad dog!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

so ok i know a girl, sinces shes like 8,

thats illegal you know!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'd ride everybodies mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

john and edward r ****in losers from lucan some absolute ****hole in sum boghole in ireland im actually from southside its part of my culture to write like that. its how i grew up

Hahahaha, a scobe with culture.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Gucky wrote: »
    I ride my best friend on a VERY regular basis, never ever been awkward yet!

I did get upset once with her when I caught another fella 'sniffing' round her though. Afterwards, I just looked her straight in the eyes showed her how disappointed I was with her, and said bad dog!
    Joel Monaghan? 0_o

Advertisement