Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A problem with my registration amendments

Options
  • 04-11-2010 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭

Interesting, and annoying, and a long story, so bear with me. :D

It would help to know I'm doing 2nd year English.

About mid-September I registered my modules online through sit.ucc.ie, that was grand, except for my English seminar, I chose the module EN2006 (which denoted seminars for 1st term).

When we arrived back in college on the 20th of September, I chose an English seminar for 2nd term, which has the code EN2007.

I changed my module code online to the correct one, EN2007 on the 6th of October, two days before registration changes were closed, and I have proof of this change.

Now, after a long time, I logged onto Blackboard and noticed the module has not changed. It is still EN2006. I though fair enough, it's not updated.

So I checked the sit.ucc.ie website, just to see if I'm registered into the seminar module I want, and I'm not. It has reverted back to EN2006. I don't know when this occured or anything.

But my question is, can I still get my module changed, even though it is long past the deadline? I do have a printout of my registration amendments, which I did two days before the deadline. Could it have been a mistake on their part?

I will be calling into the registration office Friday morning about it, with my printout and hopefully they'll change it. Just wanted to see if anybody else had the same trouble.

Sorry about the length, it's just important that I get the module changed. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Yes you can, Ask your dept staff to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Thanks, got it sorted it out today. :)

Advertisement