Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurry up and be here.

Options
  • 04-11-2010 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

I know it's weeks away and yes i know the tv is awash with ads for it already,But i cannot wait to be off for christmas and new year! I don't care for the b.s that comes along with it.All i care about is that little excuse you can use "because its christmas".Im going to sodomise the hell out of it.Finally get to watch all the shows,drink all the drink,eat all the food,pillage all the villages and have no one question me everything and anything i do in excess.....tis shall be monumental.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Bah humbug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Is it November 25th already?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Biko's gonna put a hit on ya.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I think the sticky needs bigger writing..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

chrissb7 wrote: »
    Im going to sodomise the hell out of it.Finally get to watch all the shows,drink all the drink,eat all the food,pillage all the villages and have no one question me everything and anything i do in excess.....
    I call that Tuesday:cool:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭chrissb7

galwayrush wrote: »
    Biko's gonna put a hit on ya.;)

oh poop didn't read that thing he said until now.Ah well just a bit to enthusiastic i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

The title of this thread made me think of pizza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Someone just shot their Christmas load too soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

Good thing i don't need an excuse for that.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

There is a christmas forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

And a Ranting & Raving Forum.

Contact dr.bollocko, Keefg or LZ5by5 for access.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement