Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant on O'Connell street

Options
  • 03-11-2010 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭

Anyone Know the name of the restaurant that took over from azure on O'Connell street recently?
    Cheers Jeff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The Olive Branch restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Azure is still open, they just moved to different premises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

bazz26 wrote: »
    The Azure is still open, they just moved to different premises.

oh where's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

Georges Quay - old Moll Darbys

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The new restaurant on O'Connel Street is run by two nice guys that I have met doing business recently. They are from good hospitality backgrounds so hopefully they will have some good luck in that cursed building.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

Berty wrote: »
    The new restaurant on O'Connel Street is run by two nice guys that I have met doing business recently. They are from good hospitality backgrounds so hopefully they will have some good luck in that cursed building.

Ya was in there once, looked like a tough place to fill

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Berty wrote: »
    ......hopefully they will have some good luck in that cursed building.

I taught Azur done pretty well there. Isn't it the building next door that keeps changing occupants?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement