Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash in Limerick

Options
  • 03-11-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Anyone know of a squash court in Limerick that can be rented by the hour to non members? I know Cathlolic Institute and Limerick Lawn both have them but its members only and it's not cheap.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 griangraf

Howdy I used to play in the CIE CLub on Careys Road. It was €5 a game and it was always busy. They only had one court and it was dark and old.

The other clubs would make a packet if they offered a pay per play!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Have you tried UL?
    There used to be fairly decent squast courts in the old PE building a few years ago so I guess they're still open to the public. Might be worth giving UL Arena a ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 griangraf

they are used as office space, well the last time I checked which was last year, there was 3 or 4 courts out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

griangraf wrote: »
    They only had one court and it was dark and old.

Yeah I played my best hour of Squash ever here back in 2007.

- Only realised after that my Mate had gone home after 10 minutes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Raiser wrote: »
    Yeah I played my best hour of Squash ever here back in 2007.

- Only realised after that my Mate had gone home after 10 minutes :(

You do realise they are talking about a different sport to your version of squash, right? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Limerick Lawn is €180 a year to join if you're a student, €280 if you're under 28 and have got three decent squash courts. Can't remember how much adult membership costs.

Advertisement