Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep an eye out for the adult babygro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Wearing pj's & uggs is so last season.
    Watch out for the adult babygro.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1326166/Would-wear-adult-babygro-The-trendy-new-OnePiece-celebrity-following.html

Will our eyes be assaulted by hoards of knackers wearing these dropping the kids off at school, in Centra, in Xtra vision etc?

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

flyton5 wrote: »
    FYP

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

The Daily Mail eh? How long til they find out it causes cancer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Fcuk's sake an ex girlfriend of mine had one of these things in 1996. Her one had the padded feet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Dunno about the Babygro but it wear the face off yer wan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Remember when people used to get dressed? Seriously, once upon a time people actually used to put on clothes before they left the house. It was a magical, marvellous age when if you spotted someone walking down the street in a dresssing gown you could be reasonably sure that they were insane, and not just lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Has to be the least sexy thing a woman can wear to bed ever

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Has to be the least sexy thing a woman can wear to bed ever

With the exception of Pampers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'm not sure.

Lets consult the existing material on the subject:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

19 year old Scummer women (with 4 kids) everywhere will be phoning eachother;... Jaaaaciiintaaaa, c'mere guurl, ya see deees babygro yokes? - I did guuuurl, im gettin wan!!! /sparks up her 25th cigarette of the day...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Why are they always called Jacinteeeeeeh?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I dunnaaaaaaaaaaaa guurlll!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

those sweatpants things are bad enough, but this thing is an assault on the eyes.

Yer one in the pic should just take it off . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

those sweatpants things are bad enough, but this thing is an assault on the eyes.

Yer one in the pic should just take it off . . .

Now thats something you could deal with seeing at 1pm on a Monday morning in the local Spar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Soon colleen rooney or rhianna will be spotted wearing this, then the entire Knacker race will be in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Heard a particularly bad one last week.

SHAKONCEEEEEEH

Methinks it's a cross between shakira and beyonce. Have heard people being called by both of those names too. Cringeworthy stuff. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Looks cosy, hmmm....

M5 wrote: »
    Now thats something you could deal with seeing at 1pm on a Monday morning in the local Spar

Darn tootin' :)

Soon colleen rooney or rhianna will be spotted wearing this, then the entire Knacker race will be in them.

Or the ultimate scumqueen, Jordan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Fcuk's sake an ex girlfriend of mine had one of these things in 1996. Her one had the padded feet too.

I think your ex is Bear from the Big Blue House.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

you do not have to say anything but anything you do say will be taken down and used in evidence oh wait its too late

Advertisement