Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wine Statistics

Options
  • 03-11-2010 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey,

Would anyone be able to help me. I am looking for any websites or magazines that concentrate on the wine industry in Ireland - mainly statistics showing what the most popular types of wine are amongst consumers, most popular grapes, brands etc...

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DermotMW

I regret to say that those sorts of statistics are not freely available - AC Nilsen charge a few grand a year for precisely what you're looking for.

For some idea, magazines such as Meininger Wine Business International and DRinks Business have reports from time to time which might have some of the figures you're looking for.

Dermot

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Perhaps op shelf life magazine or food and wine mag.
    theyre both very good and are a general trend reporting magazine for the retailer (sorry shelf life is).
    after that distributors websites would also be a great help in the branding stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gavin_keogh

PM me, I work for a wine company and would be happy to help

Advertisement