Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for extremely cheap resort on Ryanairs flight path

Options
  • 03-11-2010 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I want to book a few days (maybe 4 days) in December to go somewhere as cheap as possible on my own, maybe through Ryanair?

Can anyone recommend somewhere that is:

cheap! accomodation, lift pass & food
    easy to get to - direct flight from dublin and as close as possible to resort

i'll be on my own so i don't care about nightlife, don't mind bad food, only four days so doesn't need to be anywhere special...just snowy!

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Myyra

Ryanair flies to Krakow in Poland, Zakopane is nearby there, I reckon it's about 100 kilometers away? Public transport tends to work well in Poland, sure you could get a train or a bus?
    It's pretty cheap, accomodation especially! :D My brother went there last year and he absolutely loved it, said it's brill for snowboarders! Havent been there yet myself, will defo check it out at some point:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭anymore

Try austria, especially a resort near a glaicier, just in case snow is not as plentiful as you would like in dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

We are flying to Grenoble with Ryanair and going skiing in Les 2 alpes which is about 1 hour away, never been there before so can't comment on what it's like!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Advertisement