Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama: Kenyan != Keynesian

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Nvm..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It means that Obama's been economical with the truth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

ok im on my phone here and cant stream jewtoobs, someone give me the gist of whats going on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Did you really just say Jewtoobs?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

yes. Now tell me wtf the video is about before I start pointing out that your username makes me think of yiff threads on chan sites (too late)!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Seaneh wrote: »
    yes. Now tell me wtf the video is about before I start pointing out that your username makes me think of yiff threads on chan sites (too late)!
    It's just proof that you don't have to be a Conservative Christian to be a retard. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭St._Andalou

Yeah, Americans are so stupid.

What percentage of Irish people do you think would know what Keynesian means?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Funny you ask that as a guy I know put up an article on Facebook about whether Obama was Keynesian and a very Irish girl replied "What does it matter where he is from? Leave him alone!!!!" :D

And those exclamation marks were hers, not mine.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Rebelheart

Everybody knows it's a fancy name for a locksmith. Duh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

You can make anyone look stupid if you word the question correctly. It's pretty pointless and along the same lines as this
    http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/words_that_end_in_gry.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

It sucks because he mispronounces Keynesian. I know what Keynesian means and I'd probably assume he meant Kenyan if I heard him pronouncing it that way

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

To be honest... first time I've ever seen or heard of that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

The joke doesn't really work because most people wouldn't know what the word means off the top of their head.

I had to look it up, I haven't a clue about economics.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I had to look it up, I haven't a clue about economics.

I'd hate to think it's the Republicans going against him for using that style of ecomic management... Seems Dubya was into it as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

god bless america

Advertisement