Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A sorry Bush!

Options
  • 03-11-2010 3:28am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11680239
    George W Bush had 'sickening feeling' over WMD lack

Former US President George W Bush still has "a sickening feeling" about the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, US media report.
    The revelation comes in his memoir, "Decision Points", to be published next week.
    He also reveals that he temporarily considered replacing Vice President Dick Cheney, calling him the "Darth Vader of the administration".

I bet he'd like to get his hands on the [EMAIL="b@stard"]b@stard[/EMAIL] who convinced him about the supergun! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Maybe GW Bush should look under his bed in Texas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

He's the one that had a "sickening feeling" ? What about the families of the dead and injuried troops, some cheek!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Now watch this drive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Im sure he does! He and cheney have money fights with what they profited from their "liberating" .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Reminds me of this old joke:

Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq. To everyone's amazement, all of the color ran from Bush's face, then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭policarp

He is one guy who I think could only feel sorrow if his dog died.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

bush is such a typical ****ing american, invading other countries and setting up democratic governments for the benefit of the native population

what a ****ing ****

they'd be better off under saddam, he and his sons were absolutely wonderful people. They had to have been, you never heard any of the caring intelligent protestors who are always complaining about bush mention them until the damn americans invaded. Iraq and the Iraqi people are the property of Saddams remaining heirs and should be divideded up accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

bush is such a typical ****ing american, invading other countries and setting up democratic governments for the benefit of the native population

what a ****ing ****

they'd be better off under saddam, he and his sons were absolutely wonderful people. They had to have been, you never heard any of the caring intelligent protestors who are always complaining about bush mention them until the damn americans invaded. Iraq and the Iraqi people are the property of Saddams remaining heirs and should be divideded up accordingly.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or satire?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

FrostyJack wrote: »
    I can't tell if this is sarcasm or satire?

ha I was thinking the same thing! If he is serious then wow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

what a ****ing ****

Tariq Aziz's last words

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

I think Bush was a cool president of America. I wasn't really affected too much by Iraq so I really have nothing to complain about so I'm fairly indifferent about the whole situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Sheeps wrote: »
    I think Bush was a cool president of America. I wasn't really affected too much by Iraq so I really have nothing to complain about so I'm fairly indifferent about the whole situation.

I think Hitler was a cool leader of Germany. I wasn't really affected too much by the genocide and WW2 so I really have nothing to complain about so I'm fairly indifferent about the whole situation.

Keno 92 wrote: »
    I think Hitler was a cool leader of Germany. I wasn't really affected too much by the genocide and WW2 so I really have nothing to complain about so I'm fairly indifferent about the whole situation.

i was fairly confident that the next post would be about hitler. godwins law etc.

but i actually agree with ur post and its really hard to be angry with nazis when all their stuff looks really cool (swastikas, steel helmets, tiger tanks)

but i actually agree with ur post and its really hard to be angry with nazis when all their stuff looks really cool (swastikas, steel helmets, tiger tanks)

Bryan Ferry, is that you?

im not saying that nazis weren't evil. im just saying they looked bad ass. their uniforms were designed be hugo boss

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PostHack

what a ****ing ****

Here here!!

im not saying that nazis weren't evil. im just saying they looked bad ass. their uniforms were designed be hugo boss

The uniforms were manufactured by Hugo Boss. Some other bloke designed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Maybe GW Bush should look under his bed in Texas?

Don't think he'd find them there, just Tony Blair

The uniforms were manufactured by Hugo Boss. Some other bloke designed them.

who cares, they all look bad ass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

To be fair to George W., he was constantly surrounded by some pretty bad bastards. Cheney, Rumsfeld, and then there's his dad. I honestly don't envy that guy, he never had a chance. All he wanted to do was get drunk, snort some coke, and play baseball.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭policarp

To be fair to George W. All he wanted to do was get drunk, .

Irish leaders and American leaders have a lot in common then...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,722 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

what a ****ing ****
    I know I for one am off invading countries and setting up democratic governments anytime im not watching television or playing warcraft.

Thats right: I started playing Civ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

policarp wrote: »
    He is one guy who I think could only feel sorrow if his dog died.

I could possibly be the second guy you'd know - if you knew me of course. :P

Advertisement