Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

peaceful non violent non assault protest against ALL of the political class

Options
  • 03-11-2010 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭

following Blackiebeasts non follow through on his blast post

There are far more effective ways to seriously undermine the Government which are within the Law and 100% legal and NON VIOLENT. If you are male, over 30yrs of age and would like to stand up against this disgrace of a Government/System then send me a pm with a mobile no I can call. I will be calling interested eligible men in early Oct.

See my post in the politics forum.

Change is in the air and Sligo will play its part;)

Ladies will be required for strike two!

any ideas regarding a peaceful non violent non assault protest hitting home hard on our gombeen incapable politicans?

First thought I had was to with hold mortgage payments to Irish based banks and withdrawn our bank accounts to Irish based but non government bank bailed banks - Ulster Bank or German banks ala the Farmers groups

what do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

sligopark wrote: »
    following Blackiebeasts non follow through on his blast post

any ideas regarding a peaceful non violent non assault protest hitting home hard on our gombeen incapable politicans?

First thought I had was to with hold mortgage payments to Irish based banks and withdrawn our bank accounts to Irish based but non government bank bailed banks - Ulster Bank or German banks ala the Farmers groups

what do you think?

Put your cash into the credit unions. They seem to be one of the few financial institutions with any sort of ethics in this country. I'm not sure if they issue debit cards or anything like that as they're primarily a savings bank. I'd still take all my money out of BOI/AIB before is mysteriously vanishes. I heard Ulsterbank is also pretty good and they have branches all over Ireland.

Advertisement