Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton in Limerick?

Options
  • 02-11-2010 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, just wondering if anybody knows if there are any places playing badminton, played it years ago in my school days, was a very quick and and enjoyable game!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Hooked

We play footy on Thursdays from 8-9 in Clonlara Indoor GYM and a badminton crew set up when we're leaving if thats of any help to ya...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Monday and Wednesday in the UL arena 9:15 - 11 pm UL badminton club

€20 membership to the club for non students.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Wednesday nights from 8-10pm in Villiers Secondary School, North Circular Road.
    €5 per night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

The Ardnacrusha club play in the new Clonlara hall.

The UL club (member myself) have 8 courts on Mon/Wed nights, great facilities, spare racquets, always loads of people to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭phog

Many moons ago there used to be a club at the back of St Clements school near the Redemptorists Church.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

phog wrote: »
    Many moons ago there used to be a club at the back of St Clements school near the Redemptorists Church.

Ya, that was relocated a few years back to Villers on North Circular Road Wednesdays 8-10, new members always welcome, €5 per night

• Registered Users Posts: 19 fantastic2007

Free Open night in Shuttle Badminton Club at CBS Sexton Street on Wednesday 10th of November at 8pm. All are welcome.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

UL sounds perfect for me, gonna try and go tonight, hope I get out of work in time! Where do I go, how do I join?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Apoligies i just seen this...

erm im relaying information here...but its on in the main courts in the arena so im assuming just ask at reception and they will point you in the right direction...

Advertisement