Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Fresh

Options
  • 02-11-2010 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

With Cataclysm coming up ive been having the urge to play WOW again!

I played the game on and off for maybe 2 years always losing interest or friends losing interest after a few months and then getting back into it. My main was a Dwarf Warrior on Shadowsong "TheJanitor", he was only lvl 78 i think, im a year out of it at this stage.

I'm going to start back into it again, but this time hopefully from scratch, new character on a new realm so I cant mail myself money or anything. I want to play the game as if its brand new to really enjoy it again.

Ive played only ever rolled 2 Warriors beyond 60 and 1 Hunter to about 40 which I didn't like very much. I'm not too sure what to start with this time, I do enjoy the physical aspect of the Warrior, I enjoy tanking and a part of me is tempted to start all over again with one and at least now I'll understand the role better than before. But I think I'll end up rolling a few different types and seeing would I be tempted to play a Priest/Mage/Warlock/Shaman/Druid. But to be honest the amount of jargon about specs and stats to do with them put me off, as that's one of the things I hate about the game, they don't really make it in plain English. But I suppose that's what the likes of Wowpedia are for.

If anyone is in a similar frame of mind and is thinking of starting new then id love to have a group of people to play through with. Ive always loved the idea of starting with a group with different classes and having ready made instance groups.

Or even if there is any mainly Irish guilds that might have a few people starting new characters and wouldn't mind a social player joining up?

Comments

Advertisement