Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post you're UI

Options
  • 02-11-2010 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Post your UI

Just curious to see how different they range from player to player... Include addons if using any .. Lokking to change mine now since the patch as I went back to basics

Will post mine when home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

its customary to post you are ui first in these sort of threads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Mine is crap looking at the moment as I can't depend on UI suites after the last patch, one way or the other they're all bugged, which is annoying.
    I've also ten characters I play on the same server so whatever I run with, it has to work across all ten toons along with any keybinds and be thrifty enough not to lag me at all in pvp.

I'll post a pic of my crappy UI in a few mins once I login, just realised I've not taken a screenshot in ages.

EDIT: Here we go... Size is big sorry, I play 1920x1200 and it turns out terrible if I resize the pic.

WoWScrnShot_110210_160405.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im just back playing a few days ago so its nothing special.
    Like Nehaxak i like to keep it simple enough so i can use it on all my toons.

@ Nehaxak have you tried inageshack? you can resize it as you upload and dont lose too much eye candy.

wowscrnshot110210133220.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

It's post 'your' UI , not 'you're'.
    Unless you actually are a user interface.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

I lol'd!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Onslaught

My bad :L I will be more careful in future.. Yeah will be posting mine shortly .. Still in college so I can't until I'm home.. Looking for ideas and something to look at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

may i brag ?

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/06/22/reader-ui-of-the-week-luis-ui/2

but, since the patch, i'm not using that UI anymore...

... at the moment i'm using a simplified version of that one with only dbm, omen, dominos and quartz...

the new UI grid is working perfectly with gridclicksets so i've been using the default one...

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

http://img708.imageshack.us/f/saorui.jpg/

With all the problems I had patching the game I lost my old UI + settings so went looking for a new UI. Just put this together in the last few days and it is based off of The Ultimate Shaman UI which was recommended to me, just a few minor tweaks really. Pretty impressed with it, lot of screen space to play around with and I am going to try get it to work with my priest and DK if I can.

Since that screenie I done an instance or two and I actually moved the casting bar and player bars over slightly to the left and plopped grid down between them -- grid looked too small for me so had to bump up the scale on it a bit. It fits snugly between the player and target frames and is designed for 10 people on grid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Onslaught

As I said... Sticking with the basics til Cataclysm arrives... Other then the map of course :)warrui.png

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

wowscrnshot110510011006.jpg

Nothing fancy, but does the job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

No problems at all in 4.01
    64522862.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

may i brag ?

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/06/22/reader-ui-of-the-week-luis-ui/2

but, since the patch, i'm not using that UI anymore...

... at the moment i'm using a simplified version of that one with only dbm, omen, dominos and quartz...

the new UI grid is working perfectly with gridclicksets so i've been using the default one...

http://www.wow-lui.com/ :D similar names :D Using this one thats in beta for 4.0 Was using Healbot previously but this has grid in the package so got clique last night so can use it too. Debuffs aint as obvious but still does the job it seems. Might throw a ss later.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Berns wrote: »
    http://www.wow-lui.com/ :D similar names :D Using this one thats in beta for 4.0 Was using Healbot previously but this has grid in the package so got clique last night so can use it too. Debuffs aint as obvious but still does the job it seems. Might throw a ss later.

What ya healing on Berns?
    Didnt know you had a healer class, let me guess a Shaman?

Did you try using Vuhdo for healing?
    Ive tried most healing addons and find vuhdo to be the best for me personally,worth trying it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Aye shammy :p got druid up till 74 now so prob get it healin/tankin once levelled up and some gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Onslaught wrote: »
    As I said... Sticking with the basics til Cataclysm arrives... Other then the map of course :)

What is the mini-map addon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Shougeki wrote: »
    What is the mini-map addon?

SexyMap, iirc.

Advertisement