Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with codeine documentary

Options
  • 02-11-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, My name is Oonagh Mc Fall. Im 22 years old and living in Galway city. I am in my final year of studies in GMIT's BA in Film and Television. I hope to work in post sound after this. I love documentaries, I think they are the most interesting way of learning something new, because of this I hope to continue producing documentaries in my spare time. I have been given the oppurtunity to shoot a documentary of my choice as my final project for the course.
    I have chosen Codeine addiction in Ireland because my friend has been suffering with a neurofen plus addiction for four years. From research I have discovered that hundreds of people are addicted but never want to come forward while hundreds more are unaware that its possible to become addicted to anything you can buy over the counter and they have never heard of codeine or what it is. Through my documentary I hope to raise awareness of this problem, by telling peoples stories and experiences I hope it could be an eye opener to others in the future. I also have professionals involved to outline the risks and discuss how quickly a dependency can occur. If you/someone you know has been affected by this I would love to hear your story. Or anyone with any feedback or advice, all help will be much appreciated.
    Thanks, Oonagh
    oonaghmcfall@gmail.com

I should also note that confidentiality is most important, names will not be used and anything you wish to be kept private will not be used
    Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement