Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catching a connection at Dublin Airport

Options
  • 02-11-2010 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I'm flying from Eindhoven to Dublin then catching a connecting flight from Dublin to Edinburgh within an hour of each other. My question is do I have to go out and through security again or can i stay in the departures? I have only a small carry on. My only experience with a connecting flight was in JFK and that was easy but i'm wondering are there any catches with Ryanair and Dublin airport.

Cheers for any help

Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,293 ✭✭✭✭ted1

technically that's not a connecting flight. It depends which gate the plane lands and takes off from.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭delonglad

ted1 wrote: »
    technically that's not a connecting flight. It depends which gate the plane lands and takes off from.

So i'll more than likely have to exit and re enter? Will be sprinting this one I think!

Advertisement