Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help.

Options
  • 02-11-2010 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

First of all. I apologise if this is in the wrong place.
    I play alot of LIVE poker but only started playing online a month ago.
    I have full tilt, pokerstars, PKR and paddy power accounts. I have NO real money in any of these accounts as im starting now to get seriously into it. How do i go about making money off bonuses and rakebacks? I have tried to read up on all that stuff here in that bonus whore thread but i cannot figure out what to do. Could someone simplify it for me? So i can start making some cash. Please :) Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mouzey

you mean building a bankroll off freeroles and paddy points and such?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭IPR_Iain

Bonuses are normally given to frequent players or players joining a new site.

If you are happy with the sites you are on then you may have to look out for offers in thier promotion (junk) email.

If you would consider moving then you would get new account bonuses and maybe rakeback depending on site.

Here are a few;

Boyles : 200% new signup bonus
    Bruce : 110% but Rakeback may be available
    There are a pile of other offers out there;

Advertisement