Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marian statue in suburban Dublin

Options
  • 01-11-2010 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

I'm currently compiling some information on Dublin's Marian statues, especially those situated in residential areas. There is one that eludes me: there is meant to be one in Mackintosh Park in Dun Laoghaire. Does anyone know where it might be? I've been out there recently and have done some extensive searching.

Anyone with local knowledge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I know the one you're talking about, but purely from only cutting through the estate when i was younger. Perhaps Google street view could help? Save you driving around looking anyway, you could just go straight to where it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭eoineen

I drove out there yesterday morning but could not find it. Streetview doesn't yield much more as it stays on public roads. Thanks for the reply.

Advertisement