Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Desire HD System update - (1.32.405.3)

Options
  • 01-11-2010 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Folks,

I got my Desire HD last week and over the weekend I got the message to say that there was an update for it, (1.32.405.3), I've downloaded the update, but then when it says "Tap to install the system update" the phone then says "Shutting down" and then turns itself off. As I thought that this was part of the installation process for the update, I left it off for a few hours, but when I turn the phone back on again, the same message pops back up again saying the system update is ready to install, "Tap to install the system update" ... and this just keeps happening over and over... am I doing something wrong ?
    I haven't rooted my phone or anything, as this is my first Android phone and I haven't gotten into that sort of stuff yet. Can someone point in the right direction as to what I need to do to install the update correctly ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

Did this update first day I had the phone, no problems, im with Vodafone bill pay

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭HTCJoeSoap

Should the phone shut down at all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My phone isn't finding the update... :s
    And I've had that proximity sensor issue twice now! :(

Advertisement