Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ClickLynx - Thoughts?

• 01-11-2010 5:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

I knocked this site up in an hour or two.

clicklynx.co.nr

What are everyone's thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 justtry

The website is a bit colourless.
    Your idea seems to be a variation of an old idea of pyramid schemes.
    One problem is that you're going to need a lot of people with a lot of time on thier hands to click links to make any decent cash. Can anyone do that for more than a few minutes without feeling that it's not worht the hassle?
    Other problem is you need to figure out where the money is coming from...there's no point in swapping clicks with a small bunch of others - you're not generating any new money that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Weebly is a really good free website maker though, and has some fab features - however, if you are thinking of putting that in the general domain, I would pay the fee to get rid of the weebly link at the bottom, and change the font. You can also pay for your own domain and change the nameservers so the site link is your own, not a subdomain, more professional looking IMHO.
    I do like the plain-ness of the site, but that font is too plain.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 141 ✭✭en.r4cart

Only white and black?
    This style is for art/gallary websites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Yeah, if I was going to launch this site properly I would get rid of the Weebly thing at the bottom and buy a proper URL, every website I've made, I started out with a free domain and once it got bigger bought the proper domain and everything.

As for the colour, I just wanted to make it as simple as possible.

Advertisement