Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO POINTS??

Options
  • 01-11-2010 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

I dont seem to be getting any points for wins in my league right now. I dont know why. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Can I reset my profile or anything like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

write a polite email to Blizzard to report the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

That happened me for a couple of games last week. Pretty sure Blizzard are aware of the problem and are working on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

It happens time to time, its all shadowed on their end and it will get updated when things get back to normal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

You should probably take advantage of it and actually play off race or do some obnoxious strats to try it out (assuming you're not losing points either). It's only ladder, points don't mean anything at the end of the day so if I was you I'd take advantage of the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Ok so I started getting points again but jesus christ this system is ****e. I won around 12 games in a row getting a mighty 2 points per win (honestly how the **** guys get to 2k+ points in my league is beyond me!

And then I lose 1 match and lose all my points ive got so far. So I get 2 points for a win, and a nice -20 or whatever for a loss. It really doesnt seem like an honest system of escalation if they just want to nuke your score everytime you lose a match. Id prefer NOT to be in a league system and just to play for enjoyment like say CS or whatever, but if they insist on a ladder system they should at least let you feel like your getting somewhere....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Ok so I started getting points again but jesus christ this system is ****e. I won around 12 games in a row getting a mighty 2 points per win (honestly how the **** guys get to 2k+ points in my league is beyond me!

And then I lose 1 match and lose all my points ive got so far. So I get 2 points for a win, and a nice -20 or whatever for a loss. It really doesnt seem like an honest system of escalation if they just want to nuke your score everytime you lose a match. Id prefer NOT to be in a league system and just to play for enjoyment like say CS or whatever, but if they insist on a ladder system they should at least let you feel like your getting somewhere....

Is your win rate really low? When mine was Battle.net kept matching me against lower skilled opponents until I got back near 50%, then it started mixing things up a bit again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

As said this is most prob an issue, email them or check online about it

You know you don't have to ladder right.. you can just join thousands of different nonranked games

I mostly play off ladder on lost temple 2v2s, great fun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

It's only ladder, who cares? If you start getting angry over games on ladder you're in a pretty bad place because nobody is ever going to win all their games on ladder. Who cares about the points, you can get promoted at any stage - it all depends on WHO you win against and HOW OFTEN you beat people of higher Leagues/Rating.

yeah its moving my score around a bit now but if i lose i still lose all my points :-/ now i get maybe 6 for a win at the very best but still mainly just 2...

I dunno it seems like a flawed system but I'll just suck it up i guess

christ this is getting sickening. I spend around 2 hours getting points through wins, then play one match and lose everything. This is horse ****

• Advertisement
Advertisement