Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** Tues 2/11 20:15 Wes2 -vs- Pocket Rocket

Options
  • 31-10-2010 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Clay - In
    Conor - in
    Keith - Out
    Gav - out
    Glenn -
    Jules - in
    Ciaran - in
    Dave B - in
    Ronan D - in
    Gary D - Out
    Eammon - Out

Kenny - In
    Cathal - in
    Eoin -
    Collie - in
    Anto - In
    Tony - In

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm out for this, but will be up to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I Am In

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Beaten 3-2 and not a great performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Beaten 3-2 and not a great performance.

was just having a look around the leagues there. did andy score a few goals last night for PR or was that a different andy for them?

division 8 is a bit mental at the moment, some crazy results and alot of points being dropped by everybody. teams from the bottom half, beating teams from the top half, some of the traditional bigger teams like roys, tem astros seemingly off form so far, ss rovers and standard life losing.

its a wide open league, but i think that will suit boards. the reason we didnt win 2 or 3 leagues afew seasons back is cos every year, one team stood in our way and were able to finish ahead by 3 or 4 points. looks like so far, that wont happen,so ye have a massive chance. it will be a tight table at the end but i think ye have a great chance in it.

also, at this time of year, with the weather sh*te, results start to get crazy.

Advertisement