Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red shirt guy just won the internet.

Options
  • 31-10-2010 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

I know most of you read mmo champ, but for those who dont

Now this appears in beta:

factchecker_small.jpg

Gotta love blizzard :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I dont get it, cant watch videos in work but whats the dealio?

Read up about it there, thats brilliant*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Onslaught

He is like so many I know ... but more epic 0o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Nice - They're not shy of doing that.

I never read MMO but I really should start at some stage...

I'm levelling a *ugh* Tauren* *Uuuggghhh* Druid for the first time in years and during levelling in Mulgore (Bloodhoof Village I think is the place) I randomly hear this obscene voice sample from a Tauren NPC. On clicking him as well as when you get close it says this and that but in a clearly un-tauren like voice.

Wiki'd the NPC and it turns out it's a dedication to a youngster who was touring the WoW Building in America, poor kid was terminally ill. They gave his character (In WoW) some lewt and allowed him to voice the NPC. He gad a second NPC dedicated to him since his death which is a spirit of the first one you can find during the Know Your Elders event thing.

Probably old news at this stage but it was interesting and passed the time while I was tabbed out flying from TB to the next levelling zone. I've no doubt they've done this a lot (and will continue to do it) per interesting situation that arises.
    That kind of stuff happens a bit in wow ,
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11451/alicias-poem

Advertisement