Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Capture

Options
  • 31-10-2010 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Just found out my capture device (Video Express USBAV-191) is obsolete and there are no updated drivers available to work with Windows XP sp3.
    Wondering if anyone can recommend a good value capture device on the market ? I bought a cheap device called EasyCAP from Amazon but it came without drivers and I cant find any on the web. Grateful for any advice am desperate !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭pdevo

i have just been looking for a driver for easycap myself and found this hope it helps. http://www.vidblasterus.com/accessories.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hey makfli,

Have a look at this post and see if any of them would interest you

What are you trying to record? I have the drivers for the easycap if you want them. or you can download them from the official site

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭makfli

Hi Tallon, pdevo
    Many thanks for the response , I am capturing 8mm video via composite leads from an old sony camcorder. I have scoured the Easycap site looking for the drivers but cant find them. Tallon really grateful if you could send me.
    Regards
    makfli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yeah no problem. send me on your email and I'll try upload them tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭pdevo

makfli the drivers are on the bottom of that page i posted i have download it myself yesterday and it worked perfect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭makfli

Guys/girls ? , thanks so much for all your help. THT trading who I bought the Easycap from (through Amazon) finally came through and gave me the link to the site where I could download the drivers . For info this is the address;

http://uploading.com/files/a4mcc4be/easycapdriver.rar/

Its a large file 360mb ( can this be right ?) it took ages to download and unzip . Seems to work fine on Moviemaker will try today on VS10.
    many thanks again for your interest.
    makfli

Advertisement