Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

child ad on youtube

Options
  • 30-10-2010 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

133070.PNG

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this up on you tube and i was wondering what impression it gave you? Does anyone feel it portrays Caucasian people badly?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

why would it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Well it doesn't exactly portray the child as smart or cute.I think what the authors were going for here was apathetic, mindless and disconnected from reality.

digme wrote: »
    Well it doesn't exactly portray the child as smart or cute.I think what the authors were going for here was apathetic, mindless and disconnected from reality.

they should have made it look like stephen hawking then?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

First impression? It's a pretty ugly baby and I would not click on that picture.

I wouldn't click on the baby no matter what way it looked.

what's the conspiracy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

133070.PNG

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this up on you tube and i was wondering what impression it gave you? Does anyone feel it portrays Caucasian people badly?

I'm really trying not to be rude here but what? I don't see any conspiracy or indeed have a clew what you're refering to. It's a silly wee ad. It's no worse than rollerskating babies.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It's a f*cking baby!

I wouldn't click on the baby no matter what way it looked.

what's the conspiracy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Pointless thread. No conspiracy here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement