Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Societies/ Clubs

Options
  • 30-10-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hey there guys,
    I didn't make it to the Clubs/Socs Fair day but I want to join up with something. However it is a very long commute home so sitting around at the end of my day waiting several hours for a meeting isn't really high on my list of things I wanna be doing.
    I was just wondering if any of you guys have a link or a PDF or something of the timetables for Clubs and Socs meetings? Or even if you guys can tell me what Clubs/ Socs you are in and when you have your meetings? That way I can pick something to join that I'll enjoy and that fits in with my excruciatingly long break periods.
    I know thats asking alot but if anyone can help I'd appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Hey there! I'm PRO of the Trampoline Club, we practice;

Monday 11 - 2
    Tuesday 7 - 8:30
    Wednesday 6 - 8
    Thursday 12 - 3:30

If you're interested, come along to one of the training sessions and introduce yourself! Everyone's welcome!

Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Yo! I've asked all clubs and socs for a list of their regular meeting times, so when I have them (or at least some) they'll be available online and in The Print.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

banquo wrote: »
    Yo! I've asked all clubs and socs for a list of their regular meeting times, so when I have them (or at least some) they'll be available online and in The Print.

Thats good, so hard to find the times for the clubs and socs at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I'm Secretary / Bible Study Co-ordinator of Maynooth Christian Union this year.

We meet on Tuesdays at 6:30pm in JH6 for our main meeting, and Wednesdays at 1pm in Meeting Room 1 in the SU Building for our Bible Study.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Thanks everyone for replies. I'll be especially on the lookout for The Print to see those timetables all laid out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Secretary of Playdo and Archery
    Playdo might be one for you, we have different times and days everyweek to try and suit everyone. We send out emails once we have classes booked or organized and you decide if it's a class you want to go to!

Archery also might be worth a try seeing as it isn't on too late, we train on Tuesdays from 3-6, and on Thursdays from 3.30-6 both days in the main sports hall.

I'm also in the juggling soc, and the get together on Tuesday evenings from 7 until...late-ish in Callan Building, and on Thursdays from 4-6 in the smalls sports hall.
    Hopefully some of those might interest you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Playdo might be one for you, we have different times and days everyweek to try and suit everyone. We send out emails once we have classes booked or organized and you decide if it's a class you want to go to!

Archery also might be worth a try seeing as it isn't on too late, we train on Tuesdays from 3-6, and on Thursdays from 3.30-6 both days in the main sports hall.

I'm also in the juggling soc, and the get together on Tuesday evenings from 7 until...late-ish in Callan Building, and on Thursdays from 4-6 in the smalls sports hall.

Hey id love to join the archery club, i might come along thursday, should i bring anything? and also do the classes go on for the three hours or can you come and go as you please?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Just about the Playdo..who do I email about getting those updates for meetings?
    Thanks for your detailed response aswell :)

Advertisement