Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power in running prices a joke.

Options
  • 30-10-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭

Paddy powers in running percentage margins seems to a joke compared
    to other bookies.

Just looked at their site there and seen Barcelona price change from 1/4 to 1/6.
    Taught to myself there must be a goal but no,the match is just kicking off so basically they just changed the price to match their inrunning percentage.

I have noticed this before with in running compared to bet365 and other big bookies they are a joke at times.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

I seen that tonight too, they were 1.10 and on betfair they were 1.26,
    I realise they have shops and staff cost's, advertising etc but if your serious about winning you'd go to betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

They won 5-0 so they must have had a crystal ball :pac:

That new Snooker format "Power Snooker" had them arseways tonight, the person who breaks got a nice lead (you break then get another shot in this format) and the compilers didnt realise it was easily pegged back when the next player broke first on the next frame, Ronnie was 2.0 going into the 2nd frame 160 pts down, although he fouled his break (drifted to 3.0 after that) he still won by over 300pts after the 30 min match, hope they keep that format going as its a goldmine for in-play betting.

Its double points when you pot the 'power ball' or go into the 'power zone' in this format btw thus the high scoring, you'd have to watch it to understand it lol

Advertisement