Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultrabeat patterns not saving

Options
  • 30-10-2010 7:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

when i make patterns with ultra beat and they are all laid out in the song that i have made,at the end of a session i save it as you normally would to a separate hard drive. but then when i try to open that session the next day, the drum patterns arent playing and the drum samples i have loaded in ultrabeat are not being triggered, this has happens alot and i dont know what im doing wrong, i have drum sounds that i searched and picked for ages but then they are gone :mad::mad::mad: im probably being blind so i hope i can get a bit of help

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

anybody???

Cant help ya man, but did you get the headphones at all yet?..
    id say first thing have the kits saved in ub..have you the midi arranged in the sequencer or the plugin?..(ive only used ultrabeat a few times..)

cool

i found this and going to try it
    Go to Logic Pro>File>Project Settings>Assets and select Copy Ultrabeat Samples to Project Folder
    or when*Save As* select the same option.

unfortunately i had to settle for a pair of sony mdr v150 , they are doing ok but i aint doing mixes on them :) just on my monitors , i had money set aside but had the mothers b day . . .mothers are more important :rolleyes::rolleyes: haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

you dragging and dropping into the track?

for each key in ultrabeat i load a sample

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭fitz

I presume you're saving the Ultrabeat settings, as described in the documentation?
    First hit in google:
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=saving+ultrabeat+settings

Advertisement