Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GQ ridiculousness...

Options
  • 30-10-2010 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Ok, ok, I know I probably shouldn't be surprised, but really? REALLY????

GQ article on 'converting' lesbians
    Then there is the challenge of conversion. Why has she forsaken cock? Perhaps she has not yet met the right man. Converting a lesbian is a serious notch on a man's bedpost, and a common fantasy.
    She hung out with a pack of wild, party-loving girls who regularly slept with each other. As long as they weren't man-haters, I figured that once I was with Vanessa I'd be accepted by the group and might get to enjoy a bit of them, too.

And frankly the most HORRENDOUS turn of phrase ever-
    Monica, a former lesbian who's now back on solids

Back on solids? BACK ON SOLIDS??? GAH! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh, and to top it off-
    That said, you don't need to try too hard.

Look at it from her perspective...

Broad shoulders and hard cock. No PMS, no means no and yes means yes. While the ex-lesbian has special allure, man in all his elements is pretty spectacular too.

I want to VOMIT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

:eek:

Although this line made me laugh (at them, not with them)
    Second lesson: don't expect group sex. You are living up to every sad stereotype. That's not to rule it out, by any means, just don't think it will come on a plate.

Every sad stereotype? Gosh, because this wasn't based on even more pathetic stereotypes?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Well that was decidedly offensive. To be honest I can't believe you're still allowed to publish this kind of ****, but there you go, I guess we basically already knew lesbianism was only half respected as a valid sexuality in society :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I kinda half read through that article, but just stopped...
    I don't know what to say, that's just offensive garbage.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

double-facepalm.jpg

That's all I gotta say.

Advertisement