Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-wool snuggly cardigans?

Options
  • 30-10-2010 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Wasn't sure to put this in here or Fashion & Appearance, but I doubt most people check the materials of their clothes before they buy them. Mods, feel free to move if you want though :)

I'm just back from a very unsuccesful hunt to find a wool free warm cardigan. I honestly can't believe how much wool they use. Almost every cardigan had about 5-16% wool in it, which seems kinda unnecessary to me :( Does anyone know where you can get (thick)cardigans that are cotton or acrylic or something non-animal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

There are lovely acrylic cardigans out there! I was surprised to see that Jane Norman had a good few on my last shopping trip (I treated myself to this). It really depends what style you are looking for, but it is out there somewhere. A lot of the cardigans in Penneys/Dunnes are acrylic too. Good luck shopping :) Do tell us where you make your purchase ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Lucky!!! I saw that and tried it on today. It just didn't fit right :( But it was beautiful!!
    I was in Dunnes in Jervis today, they didn't seem to have a great selection. And I don't shop in Penneys but I've heard they have some nice stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Small world :)

Advertisement