Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigging Originals Cork Band looking for 2nd Guitarist w/ Backing Vocals

Options
  • 30-10-2010 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hows it goin?

We're an originals band based in Cork looking for a 2nd guitarist who can do backing vocals also.

Not necessarily looking for a lead guitarist.. but someone capable of creating atmospheric soundscapes, some rhythm and some riffing. Ability to play keys/synth too would be a big plus.

Bands we'd be into would be anything from zepplin, beatles, ac/dc to pumpkins, pearl jam, qotsa, radiohead, kings of leon, temper trap and irish bands like kerbdog, therapy? and scheer.

Check out our myspace and we've a video on youtube also.

If your interested please PM.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 klane79

bumpage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Austin gleeson

Id be interested if your still looking for someone. I played with bands in waterford and have a small amount of production skills. im 21. I love creating atmospheric soundscapes on guitar i can also play keys but im not great. i would get a sound out of it though :D.Im living across the road from the train station in cork at the moment heres my email if your still interested Jauffre07@yahoo.com. Im willing to play anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 klane79

bumping:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alfazulu714

Hey, I'm a guitarist in the Cork area. Saw your video on youtube. Pretty good stuff. My influences are anywhere from light rock to heavy metal. Listen to most types of music. Main influences would be Metallica, Pearl Jam, Foo fighters, Pantera, Korn, etc. Play lead guitar. Can handle most Metallica solo's. Would be interested in hooking up for a try out if ye are still looking. Am dead serious too so won't be time wasting. e.mail me at alfazulu714@gmail.com.
    Anthony

Advertisement