Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know how

Options
  • 30-10-2010 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

After 5 months of trying to give up. Ive finally cracked it. Its so simple. I wonder why nobody has tried it before. I am 100% sure I will never smoke again. I would like to disclose but until I work out how to make a few pound from it I wont tell........ and the moment I dont think I can make anything from it as everybody can do it for free. Maybe some confidentiality agreement to be signed about not telling anyone for a fee. But a price on being free from cigs? 69.99.........what a bargain

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

itchy_sack wrote: »
    After 5 months of trying to give up. Ive finally cracked it. Its so simple. I wonder why nobody has tried it before. I am 100% sure I will never smoke again. I would like to disclose but until I work out how to make a few pound from it I wont tell........ and the moment I dont think I can make anything from it as everybody can do it for free. Maybe some confidentiality agreement to be signed about not telling anyone for a fee. But a price on being free from cigs? 69.99.........what a bargain

I could buy a lot of cigarettes with that. So before you get slung in prison just let me say that I'm 10 weeks off the smokes and I'll tell everyone how I did it for free if they are interested.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭St._Andalou

itchy_sack wrote: »

Are you also going to tell us how to win $565,346,345 in the Nigerian lottery and how you're going to deposit it in our bank account?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

really?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement