Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Tape -where can I buy?

Options
  • 29-10-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need some self adhesive body tape( sometimes called tit tape) to secure my halloween costume for tomorrow (Sat) night....anyone know of somewhere in town that has it, as I don't have time to check around lots of shops!
    thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I told my missus some bird on the internet is looking for tit tape and would she recommend where to buy it. She says:(also says WHAT?????)

Ann Summers.
    Debenhams.
    Some apparent new underwear shop in the Crescent.

BTW PICS OR GTFO! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ann Summers is the best, they have little kits!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Hi,
    I need some self adhesive body tape( sometimes called tit tape) to secure my halloween costume for tomorrow (Sat) night....anyone know of somewhere in town that has it, as I don't have time to check around lots of shops!
    thanks !
    Just use double-sided tape if ya get stuck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Body tape is extremely expensive for what it is. I got double sided craft tape for a fifth of the price and it genuinely works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

just wanted to comment so I'd be subscribed to this thread when the pics come back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

I got it-thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭thats not gone well

@sarah
    if i didnt know any better i'd be getting fair worried :p haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Post pics tomorrow please ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Post pics tomorrow please ;)

Yes please. One set with tape...
    And one without...