Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intros

Options
  • 29-10-2010 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

Anyone with some creativity and time can they make an intro for me .

Please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Id love one too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Haven't edited game video's in quite some time, my editing recently has been restricted to corporate type affairs (with a bit of humour!).

Any idea's what you'd want to have in said intro, any particular clips etc or is it just a 'by Shammy' type of thing you want? (with nice effects and stuff etc).

BTW, I usually edit with Premiere Pro & After Effects.

**edit

Oh, and what game(s) do you play? If you could pop me a small clip of you playing would be helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Haven't edited game video's in quite some time, my editing recently has been restricted to corporate type affairs (with a bit of humour!).

Any idea's what you'd want to have in said intro, any particular clips etc or is it just a 'by Shammy' type of thing you want? (with nice effects and stuff etc).

BTW, I usually edit with Premiere Pro & After Effects.

**edit

Oh, and what game(s) do you play? If you could pop me a small clip of you playing would be helpful.

Call of duty usually mate.

The name is ShaMRocK

I not fussed , nice effects and stuff sounds just right .

Cheers

Advertisement