Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Scribblenauts [DS]

Options
  • 29-10-2010 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

Super Scribblenauts came out today, did anyone pick it up?

I played the first one and really enjoyed it up a point. The game did everything that it promised in relation to writing the name of an object and it appearing. However, actually playing the game became a pain because of the horrible controls. I've heard that Super Scribblenauts fixes the control issues from the first one.

Anyone have some impression?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Supposedly it's a whole heap better and most levels can't be solved just by typing helicopter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Well I bought it earlier today. I'll post some impressions later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Super Scribblenauts is a pretty big improvement over the first one. Just the ability to control Maxwell with the d-pad makes the game much more playable. The last game had you drag Maxwell around the screen with the stylus and that was just too imprecise.

I also prefer the fact the levels are more puzzle based, rather than the platforming levels from the first game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Been humming and harring over whether to get this or not as I really couldnt get on with the controls of the last one. Think I will give it a go, :D

Advertisement