Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AUDITION FOR SINGER FOR NEW EXCITING PROJECT THIS WED NOV 3RD

Options
  • 29-10-2010 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

hiya, were a 3 piece rock/funk band looking for a singer, were based in tallaght , south dublin and we have our own rehearsal room, were all 20 - 23 and all male. influences would be chilis, hendrix, pink floyd as well as many others, we be into any kind of music really as long as its a good beat. only formed in last few months but have nearly 7 years gigging expereince in previous bands. have a rough demo if anyone interested , its jus to show ya some our our sound. looking for a singer male or female that has a good range, good songwriting abilities and is willing to put the effort in as well as have the crack

thanks for your time
    rourke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 trixieslik

Hey im a strong singer 21 from Tallaght also looking for a band .. :) I have expierience singing with a guitarist doing acoustic gigs .. Get back to me as soon as ya can and let me know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 rourkebrad

have you got any recordings ? cool giv us your email there and ill send ya our ep and hopefully get a jam soon enough

cheers

rourke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 trixieslik

cool im trying to load my recording now .. my email is aisy_con89@hotmail.com :)

Advertisement