Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: hi capa 5.1 Dragon

Options
  • 29-10-2010 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I'm selling a hi capa 5.1 Dragon in perfect condition fired under 100 times in the box it was bought in for €95. Any questions please ask and ill get back to you ASAP. Thanks. pictures below.

I also would like to let anyone interested know that i had a misunderstanding with another user about this airsoft gun as i did not know how much it was worth and changed my mind about the deal. i now know how much its worth and might let it go for a min of €85 but will have to think about it. Thanks again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭o0 DYL4N 0o

Here are the pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭o0 DYL4N 0o

Haha yes i did agree to €65 on the other thread as i didnt know what it was worth but read above and youll see the lowest ill accept atm is €85.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Locked seen as you adit you have another thread. Also once you ask for one price this is you revised asking price you cannot according to the charter up your asking price.
    The other thread is being looked into.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement