Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Brian Cowen masks for sale in Limerick?

Options
  • 29-10-2010 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭

Or will I have to do it DIY, going farward?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Here you go:

Movies+-+Star+Wars+-+Book+card+15.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

langdang wrote: »
    Or will I have to do it DIY, going farward?
    You must have a death wish. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

bazz26 wrote: »
    Here you go:

Movies+-+Star+Wars+-+Book+card+15.jpg
    No way, that not right, he looks far handsome and more charming than Brian Cowan. You do not want to improve Cowan Image, that not the point of Halloween Costumes. A replication Mask of Cowan's face will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

limklad wrote: »
    No way, that not right, he looks far handsome and more charming than Brian Cowan. You do not want to improve Cowan Image, that not the point of Halloween Costumes. A replication Mask of Cowan's face will do.

Think of the children. Bad enough they will be bailing out the banks untill they retire as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2010/09/16/brian-cowen-drunk-the-apology-slide-show/

731-brian-cowen-tg4-launch.jpg

Colour printer, cornflakes box, sorted. Scary as...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

IMGP9980.JPG

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Bad enough its Halloween, having a brian Cowen mask will highly increase the chances of getting egged :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

CCSL wrote: »
    IMGP9980.JPG

:D
    You caught me CCSL, that's me there, dressed as the most ridiculous thing I could think of - a person claiming that society would be fairer if the worker-slaves like myself would work 40 hours and then give up even more of their wage so the layabouts a few doors down can live in the same house as me and run a better newer car without shifting their arses off the couch all week.

Advertisement