Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodline Champions (beta)

Options
  • 29-10-2010 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭

Thought some of you who are more PvP orientated might be interested in this one...

http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/

You can sign up for beta here http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/beta_signup.php

If you previously owned Anarchy Online or Age of Conan, you probably got an email recently from Funcom which gives you a beta key.

Download for the game is rapid fast, small install - but click on OPTIONS button when installing and choose "Force HTTP" to bypass the torrent download if it's going slow as the HTTP direct download is really fast.

Game itself has 3 modes of combat but all are arena type combat. Conquest, Capture the Flag type and standard Arena mode. - http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/thegame_gamemodes.php

The tutorial, which is the only thing I've played through so far, is fairly impressive as MMO's go, possibly the best I've come across actually, well worth going through the tutorial at the start.

Graphics, sounds and gameplay seem top notch though I am a PvP fan.

The one thing that's different in this is that spells et all must be aimed and can also be avoided, which is another skill level required, pretty tricky too, even against bots :)

There ye go anyway, worth a try, seems a decent enough game.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Got an email from them yesterday... Dunno if I'm bothered...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Been looking for a beta for this for ages.

Need to upload a form on that site, so i guess ill have to do it from home and not work. Does it guarentee you a beta slot or just put you in the running for it.

Seaneh ill take yours if you dont want it:P

Also, id hardly call this an MMO, more Dota meets wow arena:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Dustaz I have one buddy key left, you can have that if you want. If you do, send me a PM on here with your email address and I'll sort you out with the beta key soon as I notice the PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

pm sent:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Cool, I'll sort it out now for you. Sorry for delay, internet was down here with UPC since around 11pm last night, only coming back up now :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

So whats al lthis game about? more dota ****e?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Have a beta key also, just noticed.
    Not sure I'll get around to trying it out. I'll post the key or pm to someone if needed, if I go that way with it.

What size is the download etc?
    Email wouldnt work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Think i read that its over 1.5gb download.
    Will give it a shot soon. Looks kinda spammy though

Advertisement