Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App (Angry Birds) stuck downloading

Options
  • 29-10-2010 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    This app has been 'currently downloading' from the app store for the last day or so. It won't install and I can't disable it. Seems to be effecting download speed too for browsing too...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Is this download only happening in the market app? or is it showing in the notification bar? If it's only showing in the market app, you could try going into settings-->applications-->manage applications--> click on Market and then clear cahe and clear data. That might help. Other than that, I have no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Thanks. Clearing cache didn't work but uninstalling updates seems to have done the trick (although deleted updates to my apps in the process, ah well)

Advertisement